An innovation winner!
The freerider is an ingenious design – a simple concept, offering dual functionality that transforms a buggy board into a scooter in seconds (no tools required!).
Two unique features that make this possible:
An attachment system that fastens to the rear tube of the buggy.
Our first available connector is compatible with the entire Mountain Buggy range – swift, urban jungle, terrain, +one and duo. Most of Mountain Buggy's earlier models – swift, urban, urban elite, double urban – are also compatible, but the early breeze and terrain models are not.
We are developing more connectors that will enable the freerider to attach to many buggies including: Baby Jogger, bebe confort, BOB, bugaboo, Quinny, phil&teds, Brio, TFK and many more.
2-mode rear wheel system
2 mode rear system
Switches full swivel castor position used in buggy board mode to the fixed position used while scooting.
* buggy board attaches via a connector that fastens to the rear of the buggy;
* the connector can be positioned anywhere on the rear tube dependent on the users preference;
* 2-mode rear wheel castor – swivel for using as a board to follow the buggy in any direction;
* clip-in handle bar can be taken off for folding up the back of the buggy;
* toggle that fastens board up the back of the buggy;
* grip pad – anti-slip surface on the deck.
* quick release button attaches or detaches buggy board from connector;
* rear wheel brake for use in scooter mode;
* skate board truck steering;
* 2 mode rear wheel – fix wheel for scooting.
||Transforms from a buggy board to a scooter
||3-10 Working Days (If in Stock) or up to 30 Working Days (if out of stock)
||We do not have stock levels on our website and when you place your order it may be in or out of stock. If in stock, your order will be dispatched and delivered within 3-10 working days, depending on your location. If your item is out of stock we will contact you via email advising you the next working day. Suppliers can also run out of stock and sometimes this causes unexpected further delays. If this is the case we will try our best to keep you informed of how your order is processing. Furniture - Some items are made to order and can take up to 12 weeks to arrive to us if the supplier is out of stock.
Tags Customers Associate with This Product
Add Your Tags:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
Baby Zone Direct, 1 Bridge St, Coniston NSW 2500
+61-2 4231 2900 Fax:
+61-2 4231 9204
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday- 10am to 5pm